Friday, November 5, 2010

Better Prayers Please

Last Sunday, Aila really hurt her toe. It was bleeding, and the nail had been bent back. Totally gross. She asked me to pray for her toe, so I did.

I made it a longer prayer...taking the time to thank God for being a good Father to us. That He cares about things like toes, and little girls....and that because of what Jesus did on the cross, He made a way for us to come to God for healing! I asked God's healing power to fill her body...and take all pain away etc. At then end Aila looked at me with bright eyes and said "Thanks Mommy!"

Later that day, she hurt herself again, and asked Daddy to pray for her. Jason prayed
"Dear Jesus, please heal Aila's owie. Amen"

to which Aila flung her arms wide and exclaimed
"Sheesh.....is that ALL YOU GOT?!?!?!"

1 comment: